Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Two messages preventing download?

I tried to download the latest version of real player twice from the original site www.real.com and even from other sites ,it starts download fine then stops and gives me this message ( not a valid Win32 application) , I tried to download other older versions and I still get the same message, I dont want u to give me a name of an alternative player, I only want someone to explain this message to me ,what does it mean and how can it be resolved. Another thing is that whatever I try to download from sites doesnt go well on my pc and gives me this message( unknown publisher) and stops download, Is my security center so strict or is it some software missing in my pc, plz I want u to explain both messages if u can 1) Not a valid Win 32 application and 2) unknown publisher and what prevents download on my pc, I would be very thankful if u answer me



Two messages preventing download?bad girls club





i dont know about all of that other stuff but about the unknown publisher just press yes and then there

No comments:

Post a Comment