Sunday, December 6, 2009

I can't download CabalSEA??

I can't seem to download CabalSEA(SEA not Global)



Is it because I'm using Windows Vista?



I press download Open Beta Client.Then I press save.After typing the name,the download's quick but the files are corrupted and they cannot run.



I press download Open Beta Client.Then I press Run.Everythings normal....A long time later, it starts verifying the files and say that they are corrupted.The downloads aren't finished.



What should I do and is there ANY place else I can download it from??



What is mirror download different with the normal one anyways?



I can't download CabalSEA??div myspace





Aus players cant play on cabal-sea they block all IP's outside Malaysia and Singapore. I was waiting since closed beta thinking they wont block Aus because all their other SEA games didn't block Aus. You can download the Client Downloader from their site http://www.cabalsea.com/ but you will not be able to download the game because you will not be able to establish a connection and get a "Failed to connect to server, please restart application" error or similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment