Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Flashget download interrupted at 98% and can't resume download. Any other way to do it?

I was downloading the FlyFF client (MMORPG, 580MB) as I did with any other file before.



Because of some system update, my computer rebooted late at night and I didn't notice it. When I tried to resume the download, it tries to reconnect for a while and fails.



Is there any other way of resuming the download? Only 2MB are missing or so. I downloaded it from Filefront.



Flashget download interrupted at 98% and can't resume download. Any other way to do it?view myspace





If you can resume the download try delete the previous file. Clear all the cache and cookies then download the file again. If the problem recurring try download with other download accelerator ie Internet Download Manager.

No comments:

Post a Comment