Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I download this FTP file?

I'm trying to download this 374MB .MPG video file from an FTP site, but every time I try to download it, it will download about 1MB worth then say the download is complete. I tried in both Internet Explorer and Firefox, then tried on my downstairs computer, all to the same result.



Here's the link to the file:



ftp://212.1.247.118/upload/thursday_-_li...



I know that it's more than 1MB, because it will say "Downloading 272K of 374MB..." but it always stops a few seconds after I start downloading. When I go to the url of the file instead of right clicking and choosing "Save Target As..." it comes up with the video, loads for a few seconds of it, then says "421 Not logged in, access denied (You are banned, your transfer speed was too slow.)."



I tried using the programs Internet Download Manager and FTP Explorer to download the file, and they downloaded more of it (9MB instead of 1MB) but then also stopped and gave me the same message. Could anyone help? Thanks,



-M



How do I download this FTP file?myspace ip





Sounds like the problem is your connection speed. What are you using for your connection?

No comments:

Post a Comment