Sunday, December 6, 2009

I cant download anything!?

-Can surf the web fine



-Can't watch any videos online or download anything from the internet



-Everytime I try to download something, the download screen shows up but the rate and time is not shown and the download bar does not move



-I have comcast as my internet connection and have multiple computers hooked on to the cable box and all computers are having the same problem



-Please please please remember that I can't download anything so please dont give me solution that requires downloading



I cant download anything!?top 10 myspace





check the network security setting



I cant download anything!?myspace.com widgets myspace.com



sounds like you may either:



? have screwed up DNS



? have exceeded your download limits set by your ISP



if it's the latter then you will have to contact your ISP (you mentioned comcast or something?) and talk to them about it.



if its the former i have no idea how to fix it. try searching google, ask.com, metor, yahoo answers and if you still get no results try portforward.com



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment