Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to download on Windows Vista?

Ok, I just got my computer in September and for the last 3 months I have had a problem with downloading. I can't download anything but I'm not sure what it is. When I first got my computer I had trouble with it, but I eventually figured it out (I was just guessing, and I'm not quite sure what I did). However now, I can't download period. I've tried to download mandatory articles to read for class, limewire, powerpoint presentations for class, games... anything and pretty much everything, just to try to get it to work. I've even had a friend send me pictures to my yahoo email, and you have to download them to see them and those didn't work either. I've tried to run, open, and save it. I'm not sure what is wrong. I have tried to download to multiple places as well, and I saw that it pops up on the desktop as an icon, but disappears and once I was fast enough to click on it, but it told me the shortcut was broken. Please please help! =( Thankyou!!



How to download on Windows Vista?myspace songs





Open the Start menu, then look for the Documents Folder and open it, I think that is where the stuff is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment