Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Download songs for free without downloading an application (ie: limewire)?

okay, so i can't download anything.



and technically i'm not supposed to be on the computer...



and i really want different songs on my ipod...



and my dad made it so i cant download any applications.



so things like limewire are out the question...



so could someone tell me a site or something that will let me download full versions for free? i dont really give a hoot about how its illegal... i just want music ahah.



any ideas?



or maybe someone could send me like a whole S H I Tload of music. i dont know. i just can't stand the music on my ipod anymore. and i need some new stuff



Download songs for free without downloading an application (ie: limewire)?custom myspace





You could try projectplaylist.com, but You have to be Using firefox, and if you want to download the song, go to Book marks, and then say Bookmark add-ons, and then in the search box, type in "download helper" Firefox will install it, (You won't need to download it) if you need more help email at Frozensoul112@yahoo.com :D!!



Download songs for free without downloading an application (ie: limewire)?myspace ip myspace.com



This is the site I get my music from, they have 1000's of tunes, its free and legal. There is no software to download and they have all the latest music. You can preview tracks without having to download them first. All music is available as MP3 so they are compatible with all MP3 players and you can burn them and make music CD鈥檚.



http://www.free-music-tracks.com/ez-trac...

No comments:

Post a Comment