Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Can't download onto motokrzr k1m?

I recently bought a motokrzr k1m and have downloaded the jumpmusic program but for some reason nothing will download onto my phone. some music says wma? and some says mp3 which i realize it would only download but even that won't go on my phone? are there other programs out there that i can get and download music from? ya, i payed for a subscription to emusic...waste of time...and rhapsody which i found out i need one of "their" mp3 players to put the music on. so are there other sites also that will allow me to download and put music on my motokrzr?



Can't download onto motokrzr k1m?div myspace





Try and use a memory stick or download your music in your phone by using a memory card that can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment