Sunday, December 6, 2009

Download accelerator plus won't download?

I downloaded download accelerator plus(dap) and I wanna try it but every time i start a download (i use Firefox) it just opens up in the Firefox download manager.Can somebody help me with this?I also tried pasting the URL in the thing but all i get is a 4.16 or something KB file.



p.s. i downloaded from rapidshare.com and i also tried with internet explorer,it wont work.



Download accelerator plus won't download?big brother myspace





congratulations! now you know that download accelerator do nothing but load your RAM.



Download accelerator plus won't download?myspace cursors myspace.com



see this



http://www.flashget.com/en/images/logo-k...



Flash Get is the best download manager I think

No comments:

Post a Comment