Sunday, December 6, 2009

Download prompt for powerpoint has completely disappeared?

I was downloading a powerpoint %26amp; unchecked the "always ask to download" but I decided I hate that!



Now it will only open up in my internet explorer, and it won't even save it onto my computer.



It's for school %26amp; I really need them downloaded onto my computer.



Please someone help me get the prompt back!



I thought if I downloaded a huge powerpoint file, the prompt would come back and I could uncheck it, but it doesn't work like that- it just takes awhile to download into my internet explorer.. there is absolutely no box. =(



Thanks!



Download prompt for powerpoint has completely disappeared?view myspace





Go to -- Tools -%26gt; Internet Options --%26gt; Advanced -%26gt;Restore Defaults



and click Apply.



Restart the internet explorer and start working



Download prompt for powerpoint has completely disappeared?funny videos myspace myspace.com



if your using xp (and have admin privilages) you can try doing a 'system restore'



*** WARNING: THIS WILL RESET PROGRAMS TO EARLIER STAGES (SETTINGS, INSTALLED ITEMS) ***



so if it is not on a date that is recent then dont do it, also if this doesnt work just 'undo last system restore'.



under [start] all prog-%26gt;access-%26gt;sys tools-%26gt;sys restore

No comments:

Post a Comment