Sunday, December 6, 2009

How to download swf files from the net by orbitdownloader.?

I have orbitdownloader to download swf and flv files from the net, and swf and flv player (the free one ) by eltima software. I like the videos on expertvillage.com but I cannot download any files from it.



I mean everytime I download by orbit downloader it tells me the same thing about some swf files called medialoader, adplayer and expertvillage.skinbase.... Surely, I know it's impossible for all the videos have the same files to download, but I just try to download these to see what happens.



After I download them, I cannot open any of them on the player I mention above. Anybody knows what I can do?



How to download swf files from the net by orbitdownloader.?myspace ip





it may be possible that newer swf files are interlinked to origin of makers site, and without permission access, files cant be used per say, without online source , so you can save them, but files may be locked by creator, screen stays black or blank, new standards,



expertvillage,



http://www.expertvillage.com/



orbitdownloader,



http://www.orbitdownloader.com/



..

No comments:

Post a Comment