Sunday, December 6, 2009

Recently I couldn't download a Youtube Video. Then, I was told that I actually need Flash Playe

After downloading free Flash player from a website, I managed to download a Youtube video. Then, When I downloading second Youtube video, I had a difficulty in downloading it. At first attempt, my only downloaded 215kb out of 11Mb size video and it says download complete even though download is not fully done. After numerous attempt, I managed to download fully that video. And now, when I downloading a third video from Youtube, I only managed to download 5.11 Mb out of 21.55 Mb size video after numerous attempt. I really don 't understand what is going on. Could somebody help me?



Recently I couldn't download a Youtube Video. Then, I was told that I actually need Flash Player to do it.hidden myspace





the best website do download youtube videos is downloadyoutubevideos.com



type in the url from any youtube videos, follow the directions on that site, download a perfect FLV (Flash Live Video) player.



Recently I couldn't download a Youtube Video. Then, I was told that I actually need Flash Player to do it.myspace generators myspace.com



download you ripper from download.com
http://www.sinfulmods.com/youtube



You can download Youtube videos using that site. =)



The site you are using sucks.
Very easy for u with E.M. Youtube video download tool.



It works very well and easy to use.



(1)Install and run E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.



(2)Play the video on the webpage.



when the video start to play , it will be sniffed and downloaded automatically.



http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=%22...



(1)It can search any flash video from many websites at the same time ;



(2)Download youtube video fastly and easily;



(3)Convert flv video to any audio include MP3, wma,wav,ac3,mmf,amr,ogg,aac..., to any video formats include 3gp,avi,wmv, mpg,mpg4,asf,swf,h264,mov,jpg, that can be support by PSP,iPod,iPhone,Apple TV video,iTune,MP3,MP4,Zune,Cellphone,Digit... camera,DV,CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD.



(4)Burn flv video to CD/VCD/SVCD/DVD disc easily and fastly;



(5)It still can repiar and capture RTMP video streams.



(6)Total video player that can play any video or audio.
You can download the newest realplayer 11 at [http://www.realplayer.com.au/freerp11.ht... for free!



After downloading, go to whatever youtube videos you want. While playing the video, you can hover your mouse to the top right hand corner and there is a button saying" Download the



video to realplayer". Click on that and it helps you download the video in the FLV format.



After that, go to "My VIdeos" in "My documents". Search for "Real player downloads". Then,find your file and play it using the realplayer!



hope that helps!=)
In this case, you can try to download the vid to your computer with Moyea flv downloader. It downloads very fast with high quality. Maybe it's helpful.



And it is free.



It is very easy to handle.



You needn't get the url when downloading the vid.



Press "start recording"



Click in the vid you plan to download.



The downloader will automatically save it to your hard disk.



Then you can watch it with the bounded flv player.



You can search "flv downloader" on google.com for more info.
I recomend to try a different way, for example http://www.tubedownloader.info/



It is a free online tool so you don't have to download any software. On the site you can find also a step-by-step guide and a video tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment