Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Download Probs Vista/widows explorer. comp 5 mnths old with orig vista?

Everytime I download anything I make sure it goes to my desktop. Once the download has finished it automatically deletes itself from the computer. No trace is found when a search of whole computer is done. Is there anyway I can fix this please with in the settings anywhere? The computer I have is about 5 months old and has original version of Vista home basic. Have tried setting up a folder in my docs with sub directory of my downloaded file and still empty when download has completed. No matter where I safe the down looad the result is the same. Also I am runing windows explorer.



Download Probs Vista/widows explorer. comp 5 mnths old with orig vista?myspace icons





You should be bought the system with WIN XP... Less problem

No comments:

Post a Comment