Sunday, November 29, 2009

Slow download speed (wireless) for MacBook/ Firefox...?

I am getting a ridiculously slow internet speed on my new Mac. I tried to download some new programs and the download in Firefox would start at 104k and then go all the way down to 7k. Safari doesn't even start downloads... I downloaded Speed Download and that seems to help, but my pages still load slow and I can only view about the first 15 seconds of embedded videos. Is there anyway I can fix Firefox to run faster? Also, is there anyway to make my downloads run faster without Speed Download, as my trial is almost up and I don't want to buy it if I don't have to?



Slow download speed (wireless) for MacBook/ Firefox...?official myspace





~What type of Internet connection do you have? Have you checked for any firewall settings? Try restarting your modem to see if this could be the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment