Sunday, November 29, 2009

Download and view the first few minutes of a video clip without having to wait to download the whole

In other words, Alot of times when somebody wants to download a video clip , they waste alot of time saving the video only after viewing it they realize they didnt really want that video or it is not the video they thought they were downloading.



I want some software that will enable me to just download like a small portion of a video clip without having to wait to download the whole clip. Right now I don't have a choice, if I want to see any portion of a video clip, I have to wait to download the whole video clip before I can even see it. I want to preview or just save the first 10 seconds (for example) of a larger video clip without having to download the whole clip?



Download and view the first few minutes of a video clip without having to wait to download the whole video?adult myspace





that completely depends on what program is playing the file. limewire (sharware), and file download programs like that allow you to 'preview' the selected file (music, video, etc), and they usually play in windows media player. if your downloading the file off the internet (from a site), i really cant help you there =-(

No comments:

Post a Comment