Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nexon game audition download help?

I have been trying to download nexon's game audition.I signed in then I tried to download download A it took an hour to just get to 3%download so I tried downloading B same thing.When downloading began it said it woruld take 202hrs.I do not have beta I have windows and internet explorer.I also have windows vista and 28k dialup is there any way to get faster download of the game.also when the game is downloading the inernet shuts down after 20 minutes so I have to log on again and start the download all over again.The download says it has timed out.I need to know how to keep the internet on as long as it takes to download this game.I need step by step instructions on keeping internet up while downloading something.someonehelp please



Nexon game audition download help?myspace pics





Aside from trying to download the game think this out. If you have a bad internet connection like yours 28k dial-up. I suggest not downloading it at all because there could be lots of disconnection involved while playing the game.



Nexon game audition download help?pimp myspace myspace.com



A simple solution is getting DSL.



Another is maybe checking for viruses since you said your internet shuts down ever 20min or so.



By the way, MapleStory is better.
28k dialup? omg, seriously, u need fast speed internet. get comcast cable. they r way faster than dsl, at least at my house, dsl doesnt even work at my place. if u get cable, the download should be done in like 10 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment